With classic lamb seasoning of rosemary and mint, we enjoyed these lamb sliders with baked sweet potatoes and stir-fried swiss chard and carrots. They are also good with brussels sprouts sauteed in olive oil and mustard.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 green onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- Crush the rosemary and mint together in a mortar and pestle.
- Add the onion, herbs, pepper, salt, and egg to the meat and thoroughly mix.
- Add almond meal until the mixture sticks together enough to form a patty. If you use a smaller egg you will need to add less almond meal.
- Divide mixture into 8 even portions and form into patties.
- Cook on preheated oiled grill pan until well done, approximately 5 minutes per side on medium heat.