We made this potato salad to go with grilled bison burgers on La Tortuga the glamper’s maiden voyage in Pennsylvania.
- 1 lb small potatoes cut in 1/2 inch pieces. I used yellow fingerling potatoes
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 poblano pepper diced
- 1/3 cup dill pickles diced
- Olive oil & balsamic vinegar for dressing
- Put the diced potatoes in the bottom of a pot and just barely cover them with water.
- Insert a steamer basket over the potatoes and place the chile and onion in it.
- Cover the pot and boil for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are done.
- Mix the potatoes, onions, chiles and pickles in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can drink the slightly spicy potato water to avoid wasting the liquid.